What did I do?
For this project I made more than half of the assets, multiple backgrounds and the userinterface.
They wanted to target slightly older girls to make this dress up game stand out from the many thousands that already exist.
Because I was the only girl in the team, and someone who loves fashion and dress up games, I got to say a lot about the art direction for this game. So I came with the idea to base the game on Instagram influencers, and call it Instagirls.
All art assets for the characters, environments and Userinterface was made with Adobe Illustrator.
I was an intern at Azerion (Formerly Orange Games) for about half a year.
They are a very big game publishing company that also has an in-house game development team.